Research firms are often the first to see patterns in industries – a result, I imagine, of their working with so many different organizations.
Hanover Research has a substantial higher education practice. They’ve just released a new report, Higher Education Market Leadership.
Hanover anticipates that we will be hearing more about these issues in 2014:
- Measuring the impact of a college degree.
- Measuring institutional effectiveness.
- Cost of college and the impact of student debt.
- Innovative higher education models.
- Continued expansion, analysis and refining of onlineeducation.
The full report is available here.
Keith Hampson, PhD is the founder of digital / edu / strategy, a research and consulting service that helps colleges, universities and education businesses develop better strategies for maximizing value.